Dejex Supplies will be distributing Fargro Menno Florades the new specialist disinfectant for horticulture produced by Fargro. Menno Florades is the first approved plant protection disinfectant in the UK. The disinfectant is safe for use in structures for non-edible crop production with no harmful residues.
Menno Florades has an effective broad spectrum and can be used to control most of the major plant pathogens including Fungi, Bacteria, Viruses and Viroids. The disinfectant is for use in any protected situation before, during and after non-edible crop production and storage. In summary;
• A powerful broad spectrum disinfectant approved under the plant protection regulations.
• No gaseous hazards during use, when used as directed.
• Approved for and safe to use in glasshouses, plastic structures, polytunnels and stores containing or to contain non-edible crops.
• Safe to beneficial insects and mites, when used as directed.
• Crops can be placed on treated surfaces once dry.
Please contact Dejex for further advice on Fargro Menno Florades application and availability.
More information about Fargro products can be viewed at our Fargro products page.